1. Lyle Dye: “The seedling is from a cross of FORTUNE'S DEAREST X BLISSFUL BLACKBERRY PIE 36" scape, 7"bloom and 18
bud count. I will decide which form I will register this one at the end of this season.”
2. William Marchant: “First year seedling so no information other than scape height, size, and parentage. This one is a cross of (EDGE
OF MADNESS x LINDA SIERRA) x tetra OUT OF THE BLUE. Has been double 100% so far. 5" flower on a 28" scape. A
3. Robert Rioux (Second month in a row in the Top Ten Snapshot): “About this seedling, I must say that it's a mid-late bloomer with
over six inch flower on a 20 - 24 inch scape. All my hybridizations for over twenty years were on my external hard disk that is out of use
since this spring, so I lost all my parentages for my seedlings. This one has Petit's FEATURING THE GOLD and PRICELESS in it's
pod parents. For the pollen, I don't remember.”
4. Di Decaire: "5.5" flower, 32" height, tetraploid, dormant, 4 way branching with 22 buds, EM, lemon yellow self with plum and
cream pattern, some metallic glints".
5. John Dorminy (No data submitted)
6. Dale and Darlene Dionne (This is the second time this seedling has been in the Top Ten Snapshot (April): “Out of Fantastic Fringe
and Forestlake Ragamuffin. Scapes are 26 inches with very nice Bud Count and Branching. Set pods very easily. Bloom is 6 inches
and displays teeth and fringe.”
7. Clyde Grammon: "This is a Spacecoast Sea Shells X Catcher In The Eye seedling--(CIE is the pod parent of Sea Shells). 32", 5 1/2",
22 buds, 4-way branching, rebloomer. Lavender base, with deep purple eye, intense applique throat on petals and sepals. Plant habit is
very handsome with considerable rust resistance. This is its third season, slow increaser. But, otherwise SUPERB!) The other two
seedlings that were in the top ten previously, are BOTH its offspring--with even better branching--from the ground up."
8. William Marchant: “This one is also a first year seedling and is a cross of JUST FABULOUS x tetra KALEIDOSCOPE EFFECT.
It is a 5.25" flower on a 21" scape. Also a rebloomer.”
9. Robert Rioux: The parents are (CAMEROON'S TWISTER X NO BOYS ALLOWED) XX ( Nid De Roses - unregistered
seedling of mine but on MyDaylilies -X LABYRINTH OF SOLITUDE ). Dormant, mid-season bloomer, over 30 inch scapes,
having about 20 buds. The flowers are lightly cascading and have lightly pinched petals. The texture is heavy and the color
doesn't fade in hot noon sun. The color is a unique blend of pink-fuchsia, paler to whitish water mark and a deep green throat.
I used it both as a pod and pollen parent and I had many seedlings ( over 80% of the seeds germinated ) but the first kids to
bloom out of this one will bloom only this summer. I named it EXCALIBUR, waiting the acceptation of this name by the
10. Chris Rea: “The few stats that I do have on this seedling will not mean very much. The poor plant had been pushed out of the
water pattern and was not doing very good when it bloomed. But we will see what the future brings for this little beauty. The stats
that I have are 5" bloom 24" scape and about 20 buds.”